Hector Garcia's QuickBooks Data Entry Efficiency Tips
We are excited to announce that we’ve partnered with CPA Academy to host a series of webinars in 2022. These webinars, delivered by industry experts, will provide educational content and developments important to the accounting profession.
In this recording, our host Hector Garcia, CPA provides the ultimate QuickBooks Desktop tips and tricks to speed up your data entry process using Bank Feeds (downloaded bank transactions) or the Register (manual data entry). Also learn the most common keyboard shortcuts for fast and efficient data entry!
Specific features that will be covered:
- Check Register (one-line entry mode with keyboard shortcuts)
- Add/Edit Multiple List Entries (for entering new vendors)
- Bank Feeds (batch categorize)
- Batch Enter Transactions (Accountant/Enterprise edition only)
- Batch Reclassify Transactions (Accountant/Enterprise edition only)
- Other Data Entry Tips
- Summarize the top tips and tricks to speed up data entry in QuickBooks Desktop
- Recall specific keyboard shortcuts for improved efficiency